Frequently Asked Questions
Online Reservations—most convenient!
- Real-time availability
- Instant confirmation
- 24/7, no phone tag!
- Your online reservation helps us devote our full attention to you while you’re here,
and also helps eliminate errors and double-bookings.
Special Food Requests or Allergies?
- Breakfast is cooked just for you, just let us know! Gluten-free, dairy-free, meat-free, nut allergy, no problem.
Is there a view?
- Best lake view is from the cozy alcove in the living room upstairs. Gaze across sparkling Carnelian Bay waters
below all the way to south shore and the mountains beyond. You can see the lake from each of the bedrooms.
What is check-in time?
- Standard check in time is 4-6pm. We’re happy to accommodate your plans—please give us a heads-up with an eta on your
reservation form if another time works better for you!
Check-out time is 11am.
What if I have more than two people?
- Sometimes the Aspen Room can accommodate more than two. There’s a king bed, recliner, love seat, and arm chair.
There’s also room for sleeping bag or air mattress. Email me if you have more than two and we can work out the details.
- Carnelian and Bay Rooms each have a queen bed—they are spacious rooms that are most suitable for one or two people.
Kids? Dogs? Smoking? Drinking? Yelling?
- At Shooting Star we’ve created a fun and relaxing environment for you to enjoy conversation, music, art, wine, make
connections, nap, read, play games, learn, grow, meditate, rejuvenate, and all kinds of positive and mostly adult stuff.
We expect you to be self-responsible and considerate of others. We strive to avoid stuff like fighting, whining,
screaming, stomping, barking, or negativity, regardless of age.
- Give your pooch a vaca with Elisa at 530.383.3167 (email@example.com)
© 2012 Shooting Star Bed and Breakfast | North Lake Tahoe, California